Baptism is the first Sacrament of Christian Initiation and a joyous time in the Catholic Church
Baptisms are normally held on once a month on Saturdays. Parents who seek to have their children baptized must contact the Parish Office. Call the office 951-325-7707
Coordinator: Ofelia Sanchez
- Attend information night meeting
-Attend a Baptismal class
- Provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Godparents need to be 16 years of age or older and have received all sacraments
- Fully initiated Catholic ( Non Catholics are witnesses only)
- You may have 1 or 2 Godparents. If two Godparents are selected, one must be male and the other female..
- Seen as role models of the Catholic faith for they represent the whole church.
- Must attend a pre baptismal class. (Unless attended a class within the last three years. Please provide a copy of certificate of completion.)
- If married, must be married in the Catholic Church.
- You may also have 1 or 2 Christian Witnesses (baptized non- Catholics) present and listed on the Baptismal certificate. If two Christian Witnesses are chosen, they must have one female and one male.
Parents are to attend both the informational night as well as the pre- baptismal class generally held every other month. Godparents are to attend the pre- baptismal class but are encouraged to attend both.
Baptisms for Children and Adults
Children over the age of 6 will need to complete our Rite of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC). Please contact Diane Axline at email@example.com for requirements and program information.